Nevada OHV Commission
The Nevada Off-Highway Vehicles Program promotes safe and responsible use of Nevada’s outstanding opportunities for off-road recreation. The Nevada Off-Highway Vehicle Program includes the registration of Off-Highway Vehicles in Nevada – ATVs, Side-by-Sides, Dirt Bikes, Snowmobiles, Dunebuggies and Homemade OHVs. The Nevada Off-Highway Vehicle Program provides grants to fund off-highway vehicle-related projects throughout the state including trail improvements, mapping, signage, law enforcement, education, safety training, restoration, and other projects.
The Nevada Off-Highway Vehicle Program is managed by the State of Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and overseen by the Nevada Commission on Off-Highway Vehicles.
Nevada Commission on Off-Highway Vehicles
The goal of the Nevada Commission on Off-Highway Vehicles is to award grants from OHV Registration proceeds. The Nevada OHV Program is managed by the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. The program promotes projects on the ground, generates partnerships with clubs, organizations, and Federal, State, and Local agencies connected to OHV recreation. We encourage you to contact us to see how we can work together.
The legal authority for the commission is established by Nevada Revised Statute 490.067, which states the commission shall:
Award funds from the Fund for Off-Highway Vehicles;
Meet at least four times per year; and
Prepare a comprehensive report for each regular session of the Nevada Legislature.
Nevada Commission on Off-Highway Vehicles Members
The Commission on Off-Highway Vehicles is made up of voting members appointed by the Governor as well as ex-officio members. (Current as of January 30, 2022)
- Philip Fell – Chair, Represents Motorcycle OHV Racing
- Maurice White – Represents the Nevada Association of Counties
- Ken Ravago – Represents ATV Owners
- VACANT – Represents Sportsmen interests, recommended by Nevada Division of Wildlife
- Kevin Malone – Represents the Nevada Sheriff’s and Chief’s Association
- John Glenn – Represents OHV Dealers
- Scott Spero – Represents Snowmobile Owners
- VACANT – Represents Conservation interests
- Brian Parks – Represents agricultural interests